How to Use a Deer Mineral
Find out how Mumme’s wildlife specialist, Lance Cote, recommends using a deer mineral to supplement your deer’s diet in this video.
The product that’s often underutilized in wildlife management is loose deer mineral. This is Purina’s Quick Draw mineral. It’s very palatable. Deer will eat this. The problem with most minerals is deer won’t eat it therefore it does no good. This is a great product to add to your arsenal of wildlife management products. The best way to use this loose deer mineral is go to everywhere deer frequent such as a water source, just find you a clean spot on the ground, pour it in a pile and those deer will find it, and when it’s gone they will actually dig a hole there and keep eating that soil that this has leached into. After its gone go back and get yourself another tub of it and put it right back in that same location.
MUMME’S INC. SOUTH TEXAS WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT HEADQUARTERS!
Wildlife management is a major part of the South Texas farm and ranch scene, and Mumme’s Inc. is here for you. We are the largest AntlerMax feed dealer in the United States for Purina Mills, the leader in animal nutrition. We offer a large selection of deer blinds, feeders, and hunting supplies. Shop us online, or visit us at any of our South Texas locations.
- Mumme’s Inc. – Horn Flies
- What Kind of Support Can Mumme’s Provide Me
- Bulk or Bagged Deer Feed
- Fencing Feeder Pens
- All About Feeding Protein
- Mumme’s Stores
- What Size Feeder do You Need
- How to Use a Deer Mineral
- What Features Should You Look for in a Protein Feeder
- Mixing Corn and Protein To Start A Feeding Program
- Mumme’s Your South Texas Wildlife Managment Headquarter
- Mumme’s Gun Room
- Mumme’s Inc. – Pearsall Store
- Mumme’s Inc. – Fence Supply
- Mumme’s Inc. – Feed Supply