What Size Feeder do You Need
What size feeder do you need to buy? Start with a 1000 pound feeder and know you don’t have to fill it up but when you need that amount you’ve got it!
A question I get frequently from new land owners is what size of feeder do I buy. Most of the time they’re going to want to start with a small feeder and end up having to go back and buy a larger one. The best thing that I tell people is start with a 1,000 or 2,000 pound feeder. You don’t have to fill it up when you start out. As those deer get on that feed, its going to save you trips to the ranch or to the lease and save you money in the long run.
MUMME’S INC. SOUTH TEXAS WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT HEADQUARTERS!
Wildlife management is a major part of the South Texas farm and ranch scene, and Mumme’s Inc. is here for you. We are the largest AntlerMax feed dealer in the United States for Purina Mills, the leader in animal nutrition. We offer a large selection of deer blinds, feeders, and hunting supplies. Shop us online, or visit us at any of our South Texas locations.
- What Kind of Support Can Mumme’s Provide Me
- Bulk or Bagged Deer Feed
- Fencing Feeder Pens
- All About Feeding Protein
- Mumme’s Stores
- What Size Feeder do You Need
- How to Use a Deer Mineral
- What Features Should You Look for in a Protein Feeder
- Mixing Corn and Protein To Start A Feeding Program
- Mumme’s Your South Texas Wildlife Managment Headquarter