What Features Should You Look for in a Protein Feeder
Mumme’s Wildlife Consultant, Lance Cote shares insight on picking the right protein feeder, and the different features that you can choose in this video.
At Mumme’s Incorporated we suggest putting your deer pellets in these All Seasons extended tube feeders. You’ll notice the design, four bucks can feed here comfortably without feeling intimidated by each other. They’re also not going to damage their antlers during growing season. Your feed is well protected from rain and elements. There’s a baffle inside, there’s a baffle up here. You’ve got your sight windows to check your feed levels. This is a great feeder. Come by Mumme’s or go to our website and check it out.
MUMME’S INC. SOUTH TEXAS WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT HEADQUARTERS!
Wildlife management is a major part of the South Texas farm and ranch scene, and Mumme’s Inc. is here for you. We are the largest AntlerMax feed dealer in the United States for Purina Mills, the leader in animal nutrition. We offer a large selection of deer blinds, feeders, and hunting supplies. Shop us online, or visit us at any of our South Texas locations.
- Mumme’s Inc. – Horn Flies
- What Kind of Support Can Mumme’s Provide Me
- Bulk or Bagged Deer Feed
- Fencing Feeder Pens
- All About Feeding Protein
- Mumme’s Stores
- What Size Feeder do You Need
- How to Use a Deer Mineral
- What Features Should You Look for in a Protein Feeder
- Mixing Corn and Protein To Start A Feeding Program
- Mumme’s Your South Texas Wildlife Managment Headquarter
- Mumme’s Gun Room
- Mumme’s Inc. – Pearsall Store
- Mumme’s Inc. – Fence Supply
- Mumme’s Inc. – Feed Supply
- Saturday, August 26: