Bulk or Bagged Deer Feed
The choice to get feed in either bulk or bag is up to the customer. If you have storage such as an overhead bin and a delivery system such as a blower trailer, then you would most definitely want to take advantage of the savings associated with bulk feed. If you do not have storage for bulk feed and your needs don’t call for that type of volume, then going with bag feed is your best choice. At Mumme’s we can serve you either way. Simply, stop by one of our three locations to pick up the bag or bulk feed you need, or let us set you up with a scheduled delivery with one of our bobtail or semi trucks. We use only pneumatic semi-trailers to deliver our full truck loads to cut down on pellet damage.
MUMME’S INC. SOUTH TEXAS WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT HEADQUARTERS!
Wildlife management is a major part of the South Texas farm and ranch scene, and Mumme’s Inc. is here for you. We are the largest AntlerMax feed dealer in the United States for Purina Mills, the leader in animal nutrition. We offer a large selection of deer blinds, feeders, and hunting supplies. Shop us online, or visit us at any of our South Texas locations.
- Mumme’s Inc. – Horn Flies
- What Kind of Support Can Mumme’s Provide Me
- Bulk or Bagged Deer Feed
- Fencing Feeder Pens
- All About Feeding Protein
- Mumme’s Stores
- What Size Feeder do You Need
- How to Use a Deer Mineral
- What Features Should You Look for in a Protein Feeder
- Mixing Corn and Protein To Start A Feeding Program
- Mumme’s Your South Texas Wildlife Managment Headquarter
- Mumme’s Gun Room
- Mumme’s Inc. – Pearsall Store
- Mumme’s Inc. – Fence Supply
- Mumme’s Inc. – Feed Supply
- No events.