Supplemental Feeding on Small Properties
Worried that your property is too small for supplemental feeding? Mumme’s Inc. wildlife specialist, Lance Cote, explains how to make supplemental feeding on a small property work in part 9 of Mumme’s Inc. Deer Program Q&A.
I only have a small piece of property. What about supplemental feeding for me?
You can successfully feed Purina AntlerMax on a small piece of property. We suggest using a feeder in the center of your property to minimize feeding deer from neighboring properties that might not be practicing the same quality deer management practices as you are. However, a joint effort or wildlife co-op could be formed with several small landowners to maximize the return on you investment.
MUMME’S INC. SOUTH TEXAS WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT HEADQUARTERS!
Wildlife management is a major part of the South Texas farm and ranch scene, and Mumme’s Inc. is here for you. We are the largest AntlerMax feed dealer in the United States for Purina Mills, the leader in animal nutrition. We offer a large selection of deer blinds, feeders, and hunting supplies. Shop us online, or visit us at any of our South Texas locations.
- How to Start A Supplemental Feeding Program
- How to Get a Deer to Start Eating a Mineral Source
- How to Stop Hogs from Eating Deer Feed
- How many is too many deer feeders
- Where to Place Deer Feeders
- How to Choose the Size of a Deer Feeder
- What Type of Water Systems Are There for Wild Game
- Mumme’s Offers Feed Delivery
- Supplemental Feeding on Small Properties
- Food Plots or Supplemental Feeding Programs
- Mumme’s Offers a Full Line of Products to Feed Fish
- Where Does Mumme’s Deliver Feed
- Mumme’s Rents Bulk Feed Trailers
- Managing Property with Mumme’s Help
- Choosing the Right Protein for Your Deer Herd
- How to Help Your Deer Herd in a Drought
- How to Choose a Protein Feeder
- Soybeans or Cottonseed as Deer Feed
- Saturday, August 26: