How to Start A Supplemental Feeding Program
How do I start a supplemental feeding program?
You start by mixing corn and Purina AntlerMax at a rate of fifty percent pellets and fifty percents corn. The corn is used to teach deer that the pellets are a food source. Continue to reduce the amount of corn in a ration until you’re feeding a hundred percent pellets. When you fill the feeder up the first time, only place a couple of bags of pellets and corn in the feeder to ensure fresh feed.
MUMME’S INC. SOUTH TEXAS WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT HEADQUARTERS!
Wildlife management is a major part of the South Texas farm and ranch scene, and Mumme’s Inc. is here for you. We are the largest AntlerMax feed dealer in the United States for Purina Mills, the leader in animal nutrition. We offer a large selection of deer blinds, feeders, and hunting supplies. Shop us online, or visit us at any of our South Texas locations.
- How to Start A Supplemental Feeding Program
- How to Get a Deer to Start Eating a Mineral Source
- How to Stop Hogs from Eating Deer Feed
- How many is too many deer feeders
- Where to Place Deer Feeders
- How to Choose the Size of a Deer Feeder
- What Type of Water Systems Are There for Wild Game
- Mumme’s Offers Feed Delivery
- Supplemental Feeding on Small Properties
- Food Plots or Supplemental Feeding Programs
- Mumme’s Offers a Full Line of Products to Feed Fish
- Where Does Mumme’s Deliver Feed
- Mumme’s Rents Bulk Feed Trailers
- Managing Property with Mumme’s Help
- Choosing the Right Protein for Your Deer Herd
- How to Help Your Deer Herd in a Drought
- How to Choose a Protein Feeder
- Soybeans or Cottonseed as Deer Feed