Find out what Mumme’s customer, Ben Schmidtke, has to say about Purina’s AntlerMax and the effect it has on his deer, in this customer testimonial.
Alright, we’re here with Ben Schmidtke of Silver Horn Ranch. Ben, man, happy to run into you here at Mumme’s today and just man have you been a customer of ours for a while and just man tell us kind of why you’re feeding Purina and what your thoughts on AntlerMax are.
Yeah, no man in my opinion, I’ve been managing deer for a few years now and in my opinion, it’s the best feed out there for whitetail. I’ve been able to be in on a couple ranches that have switched their feed program from a competitor’s feed to Purina, and so I’ve really been able to see the difference whenever you see an animal that’s been raised on a competitor’s feed and then you make that switch. The increase in body weight is phenomenal, and then of course the antler growth comes with that as well. If you’re feeding them the right things, that’s just going to help them show their best genetics and body and everything else, and it’s a great feed the customer service is great. I’ve been really happy with their products. It’s nice to know that a company is putting so much research behind their feed. You’re not going to find that with anyone else, and I like to know that I’m getting the same high-quality ingredients every time I make the order, and it’s going to be there three, four days after I order it, and and you can’t you know I can’t find that anywhere else. So that’s the reasons why I’m happy with Purina, why I feed it on our ranch.
Awesome, well Ben, good seeing you again today. Man, I know you got a lot going on, you got hunters showing up here in about an hour so we’ll let you get on down the road and Ben, appreciate your time today, buddy.
MUMME’S INC. SOUTH TEXAS WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT HEADQUARTERS!
Wildlife management is a major part of the South Texas farm and ranch scene, and Mumme’s Inc. is here for you. We are the largest AntlerMax feed dealer in the United States for Purina Mills, the leader in animal nutrition. We offer a large selection of deer blinds, feeders, and hunting supplies. Shop us online, or visit us at any of our South Texas locations.
- Deer Feeding Q&A
- How to Start A Supplemental Feeding Program
- How to Get a Deer to Start Eating a Mineral Source
- How to Stop Hogs from Eating Deer Feed
- How many is too many deer feeders
- Where to Place Deer Feeders
- How to Choose the Size of a Deer Feeder
- What Type of Water Systems Are There for Wild Game
- Mumme’s Offers Feed Delivery
- Supplemental Feeding on Small Properties
- Food Plots or Supplemental Feeding Programs
- Mumme’s Offers a Full Line of Products to Feed Fish
- Where Does Mumme’s Deliver Feed
- Mumme’s Rents Bulk Feed Trailers
- Managing Property with Mumme’s Help
- Choosing the Right Protein for Your Deer Herd
- How to Help Your Deer Herd in a Drought
- How to Choose a Protein Feeder
- Soybeans or Cottonseed as Deer Feed
- Customer Testimonial
- Mumme’s Inc. and Products
- What Kind of Support Can Mumme’s Provide Me
- Bulk or Bagged Deer Feed
- Fencing Feeder Pens
- All About Feeding Protein
- Mumme’s Stores
- What Size Feeder do You Need
- How to Use a Deer Mineral
- What Features Should You Look for in a Protein Feeder
- Mixing Corn and Protein To Start A Feeding Program
- Mumme’s Your South Texas Wildlife Managment Headquarter