Winchester Model 70 Super Grade Maple
The Winchester Model 70 Super Grade Maple is a beautiful gun chambered in .243. It has a polished blue steel receiver, a free floating hammer forged barrel with a blued finish and a target crown. The pre-64 action and three position safety make this a great addition to any gun collection. It has a AAA Tiger Maple stock with ebony forearm tip. It has Super Grade engraved in the floorplate, a jeweled bolt body, knurled bolt handle, and recessed sling swivel studs.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Polished blued
- BARREL – Hammer forged steel; Polished blued finish; Free-floating; Target crown
- ACTION – M.O.A. Trigger System; Pre-64 action; Three-Position Safety; Controlled Round Feed; Controlled ejection
- STOCK – Gloss finish AAA Maple; Ebony forearm tip; Shadowline cheekpiece
- FEATURES – “Super Grade” engraved hinged floorplate; Jeweled bolt body; Knurled bolt handle; Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad; Sling swivel studs
You can check this out at the Gun Room which can be found inside Mumme’s Inc. Hondo Store location, or you can give Jim Word a call at the Gun Room. Jim can be reached at (830) 426-3313.
To see the Gun Room inventory, click here.