Join us for the “Beef Cattle Components of Success” Beef Cattle Workshop and Mineral Meeting, Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at the Union Commission Company in Hondo, TX from 9am-2:30pm. This event is sponsored by Purina Animal Nutrition and Mumme’s Inc. Lunch is provided and this workshop counts at 3 CEU Hours, 1 Hour for IPM and 2 Hours for General.
The agenda for this meeting includes:
- Beef Buying Tips by Seth Crane, Union Commission Co.
- Beef Cattle Nutrition by Dr. Chance Farmer, Purina Animal Nutrition
- Macro and Micro Minerals by Michael Keith, Zinpro
- Feed Through Fly Control by George Hupp and Michael Hamption, Central Life Sciences
- Medication and VFD by Tana Simmons, Elanco
- Chemical Brush Control by Dr. Robert Lyons, Texas A & M Agrilife Extension Specialist
RSVP with the Medina County Texas A & M AgriLife Extension Service by calling 830-741-6180. We hope to see you there!